- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
future danger hijacks letters Mozambique pakistan Memoirs ower Dizzy Worms Somali coast personality protest war Fatboy Soweto Travel statistic congo Zambia corruption Obote Commonwealth prime minister liberation Personal Letters Financial Times Africa Biography Financial Aid Book Review journalist Anti-Homosexual Laws cat publicity government