- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Aid Rhodesia legal Neutrality IMF Africa Crisis reflections politics mile end salesman Political Voice Rugasira Soweto Apartheid Personal Letters Mugabe memo leak The Emperor Harrods arts Novel Rugby Irish Times government hijacks Kampala David Case Operation Monetary Fund Anti-Homosexual Laws Biography Obote exile Famine