- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Ethiopia Jeffrey D Sachs Parkinson's Asmara corruption culture Memoirs World Bank African Deadlines memo leak danger Royal Malewane Afrikaner book of the week Harrods Africa warrior pakistan Soweto Britain press freedom help Apartheid Somali coast Economic Recovery Yoweri Museveni salesman Kuwisha Famine Eritrea books tax Leopard Hills Raymond O'Donnell Power