- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Susie Smith liberation Kagnew reflections Desmond Tutu Memoirs military Monetary Fund Zaire Leopard Hills Luxury Lodge Irish Times Lusaka UN Kenya economy Dadaab Travel Githongo Parkinson's journalist personality war Financial Times Literary Review Personal Letters Operation Somali coast visions Novel Mandela Africa future African angst Mozambique