- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Lumbashi Britain summit letters Harrods Kampala warrior The Emperor Somali coast Susie Smith UDI Michael Holman military Book Review politics World Bank book of the week Nigeria Afrikaner future Commonwealth Dadaab press freedom Uganda Band Aid poverty publicity congo Novel liberation Aid arts zimbabwe Famine Democracy