- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
death Apartheid World Bank Novel conflict Afrikaner war Biography Lumbashi Kenya David Case Financial Times Dadaab independence zimbabwe poverty UDI salesman Last Orders at Harrods Binaisa Fatboy Democracy congo African angst Jeffrey D Sachs Literary Review economy law Mandela arts statistic Monetary Fund liberation Famine Book Review