- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
UDI Zaire Kagnew conflict UN World Bank Africa memo leak Rugasira literature Binaisa Obote ower Literary Review Eritrea summit Lusaka Irish Times Nigeria Michael Holman FT Magazine politics Biography News warrior Susie Smith Crisis Personal Letters donors Githongo mile end Kenya Kampala Commonwealth Power