- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
liberation Last Orders at Harrods Ethiopia Somali coast tax Africa publicity corruption donors mile end Nigeria government UDI pakistan protest war Democracy reflections independence Asmara Kampala politics hijacks Britain Travel summit Leopard Hills Fatboy danger literature The White Giraffe book of the week Profile globalisation Dizzy Worms