- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
statistic donors Ethiopia Personal Letters Dizzy Worms South Africa Asmara Aid Financial Aid summit Crisis Dizzee Worms Mugabe journalist military Financial Times help exile conflict Yoweri Museveni Immigration Eritrea Kampala arts hijacks corruption Travel zimbabwe Lusaka prime minister Monetary Fund warrior African angst Afrikaner Ryszard Kapuscinski