- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Anti-Homosexual Laws Githongo books The Emperor Binaisa Soweto Travel Biography congo war Rugby zimbabwe Dadaab Ryszard Kapuscinski Nelson Mandela help government Desmond Tutu publicity Aid Apartheid Famine independence Crisis Personal Letters literature Obote Nigeria salesman globalisation Yoweri Museveni Personal Letters Eritrea Commonwealth conflict