- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
politics Mozambique military publicity instititions Michael Holman Kuwisha Gobind Nankani Zaire Obote UDI Nelson Mandela Rugasira Band Aid IMF Monetary Fund warrior Africa Financial Aid African angst Githongo journalist Anti-corruption Afrikaner Biography Last Orders at Harrods hijacks Nigeria Novel Operation Rhodesia News Britain corruption The Emperor