- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
books Lusaka Commonwealth Personal Letters Anti-corruption Band Aid Rhodesia Uganda statistic UDI Githongo Somali coast independence tax Book Review mile end Kuwisha Finance Britain African Deadlines salesman instititions future conflict Lumbashi Kagnew Memoirs Parkinson's David Case Africa Novel globalisation IMF Monetary Fund World Bank