- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
press freedom personality culture publicity Somali coast Uganda prime minister independence Eritrea Personal Letters UN Last Orders at Harrods Gobind Nankani war Crisis Michael Holman Political Voice Power corruption Nigeria warrior Book Review danger Monetary Fund Rugby Jeffrey D Sachs Travel book of the week Democracy Dadaab Yoweri Museveni African angst exile World Bank memo leak