- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Novel Financial Times mile end Mugabe Somali coast Irish Times World Bank letters Africa exile military globalisation Michael Holman Operation Desmond Tutu Michaela Wrong zimbabwe Power death Mozambique Rugby Anti-Homosexual Laws Ryszard Kapuscinski danger Neutrality Economic Recovery donors ower government Monetary Fund Britain Democracy Travel salesman Personal Letters