- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
UDI Famine danger salesman politics letters Rugby independence Mozambique culture future instititions Uganda Memoirs military personality World Bank Binaisa Asmara Dadaab Lumbashi David Case Immigration Britain Rhodesia Nigeria death law Gobind Nankani press freedom Financial Aid hijacks Eritrea Apartheid Lusaka