- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
books Kampala Desmond Tutu Political Voice future David Case UN Nelson Mandela corruption g8 Afrikaner Famine summit instititions exile Personal Letters law South Africa publicity tax death Kuwisha Irish Times warrior Asmara Profile Michael Holman Fatboy Aid Susie Smith donors Kenya Dadaab Dizzy Worms memo leak