- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
politics summit Michael Holman culture Desmond Tutu press freedom Kenya Rugby Eritrea Ryszard Kapuscinski Githongo Book Review future World Bank liberation pakistan Band Aid Britain visions Personal Letters Obote Commonwealth Dizzy Worms leader law Yoweri Museveni Lumbashi exile Mandela Biography Rhodesia congo Fatboy News independence