- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
globalisation David Case books exile Political Voice poverty conflict Luxury Lodge help journalist Michael Holman Irish Times Rhodesia danger statistic reflections Asmara News Finance literature summit Raymond O'Donnell war culture Desmond Tutu Binaisa leader Last Orders at Harrods arts salesman congo death Githongo independence Anti-Homosexual Laws