- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Rhodesia future literature death Jeffrey D Sachs poverty Kuwisha help Soweto Luxury Lodge tax Nigeria World Bank mile end Crisis independence politics Harrods Somali coast Fatboy Political Voice danger Power culture David Case Literary Review reflections exile letters Dizzy Worms FT Magazine books personality Aid Kampala