- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
books Lumbashi African angst Financial Aid Michael Holman Human Rights The White Giraffe Eritrea Dizzee Worms mile end Literary Review Anti-corruption future exile Desmond Tutu reflections Leopard Hills g8 Raymond O'Donnell Rhodesia Africa Neutrality conflict liberation warrior Ryszard Kapuscinski death Dizzy Worms Gobind Nankani Michaela Wrong corruption Commonwealth war summit legal