- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Political Voice danger literature Fatboy reflections Economic Recovery Personal Letters publicity Human Rights African angst Harrods salesman liberation book of the week letters Michael Holman Neutrality African Deadlines Immigration Irish Times globalisation Finance summit congo arts Nelson Mandela Kampala Dadaab Asmara Famine Zaire Financial Aid Memoirs prime minister future