- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Michael Holman Travel letters Dadaab mile end corruption Royal Malewane Binaisa government Soweto Book Review Anti-corruption Mugabe Commonwealth Personal Letters Mozambique African angst Personal Letters Dizzy Worms UDI Profile law protest Kampala hijacks Eritrea books Kagnew Immigration World Bank help legal Dizzee Worms book of the week independence