- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Kampala Memoirs Michael Holman poverty Raymond O'Donnell UDI Eritrea Michaela Wrong conflict books Githongo Book Review corruption Personal Letters Mozambique South Africa government Mandela David Case military literature future Obote Economic Recovery Asmara Ryszard Kapuscinski Famine journalist liberation leader Human Rights Rhodesia Kagnew arts Desmond Tutu