- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
personality journalist Zambia Gobind Nankani Financial Aid Kampala Leopard Hills Michael Holman Ryszard Kapuscinski book of the week Immigration Yoweri Museveni African angst government globalisation Human Rights Luxury Lodge Last Orders at Harrods future Novel politics instititions conflict Royal Malewane Commonwealth Dizzee Worms Uganda economy Rhodesia South Africa Susie Smith liberation Apartheid Economic Recovery exile