- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
instititions Memoirs Mozambique Afrikaner help corruption Democracy Power Yoweri Museveni pakistan ower Rugasira IMF Nigeria Monetary Fund Fatboy summit Asmara hijacks Kuwisha protest Lusaka World Bank Luxury Lodge letters literature Famine UDI Last Orders at Harrods Financial Aid Kagnew economy UN Ethiopia exile