- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Gobind Nankani literature Susie Smith Anti-Homosexual Laws conflict UDI Rugasira The White Giraffe Last Orders at Harrods Obote Neutrality instititions Literary Review Anti-corruption exile Famine summit Personal Letters mile end personality Ryszard Kapuscinski Fatboy Yoweri Museveni hijacks Kampala reflections Mandela books African angst Biography war FT Magazine Somali coast UN Raymond O'Donnell