- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Lusaka books Human Rights News government war military book of the week UDI Democracy ower cat Luxury Lodge Zaire arts Irish Times publicity Rugasira Commonwealth Personal Letters Susie Smith zimbabwe danger leader Royal Malewane Afrikaner Financial Times liberation congo globalisation poverty Britain Yoweri Museveni literature corruption