- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
journalist Commonwealth exile Ethiopia UN hijacks Rhodesia conflict Biography The Emperor government World Bank Rugasira summit future war instititions Leopard Hills Harrods Zambia statistic Mozambique legal reflections Famine press freedom African angst Financial Aid Soweto pakistan Anti-corruption South Africa danger Michael Holman Africa