- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Harrods Nelson Mandela Yoweri Museveni literature salesman Eritrea Parkinson's Band Aid Obote Literary Review Uganda donors danger letters Novel World Bank Memoirs Luxury Lodge politics Ethiopia government Desmond Tutu press freedom Travel Commonwealth Apartheid Susie Smith economy war Lusaka Book Review African Deadlines help books pakistan