- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
books Ethiopia Personal Letters The White Giraffe Kampala Anti-corruption Yoweri Museveni Financial Times military African angst The Emperor Somali coast literature g8 Human Rights Britain Commonwealth Kenya Anti-Homosexual Laws Finance David Case journalist personality Apartheid Mozambique Nigeria conflict congo liberation cat Lusaka Desmond Tutu Zaire Dizzee Worms Lumbashi