- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
publicity Uganda culture military books Soweto Kuwisha Aid Mugabe David Case Nelson Mandela Commonwealth Kagnew help government warrior Operation politics donors Yoweri Museveni danger liberation Luxury Lodge leader Finance Africa Afrikaner conflict reflections Ryszard Kapuscinski statistic Crisis poverty The Emperor Zambia