- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Mugabe Githongo Leopard Hills African angst Last Orders at Harrods memo leak books Anti-corruption literature FT Magazine Personal Letters Obote Apartheid Irish Times Political Voice war Travel Susie Smith Kuwisha prime minister Biography exile Luxury Lodge warrior protest Somali coast Operation Afrikaner personality poverty Asmara book of the week independence Dizzy Worms summit