- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
war government press freedom Githongo Travel Uganda summit conflict Zaire News book of the week g8 Harrods Lusaka Desmond Tutu economy Zambia zimbabwe Kenya Asmara arts help African angst literature leader Rugasira Dizzee Worms Biography UDI exile mile end death Anti-corruption Jeffrey D Sachs Mugabe