- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Dizzy Worms exile Lumbashi Mozambique Personal Letters Dizzee Worms danger law statistic protest Harrods Desmond Tutu Monetary Fund liberation Susie Smith leader Zaire Human Rights journalist Royal Malewane Ryszard Kapuscinski IMF Binaisa salesman globalisation Neutrality letters help Personal Letters independence Novel Travel book of the week warrior World Bank