- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
congo African angst journalist conflict literature Eritrea Lumbashi warrior Mozambique g8 South Africa pakistan zimbabwe Gobind Nankani Rhodesia Kenya Immigration Personal Letters protest Finance cat David Case World Bank reflections Financial Aid help Zambia Kampala Michaela Wrong Raymond O'Donnell Personal Letters poverty Book Review law Obote