- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
law Zambia government instititions help UN independence Afrikaner Leopard Hills Dadaab letters Human Rights tax legal statistic UDI Gobind Nankani military Britain Personal Letters Yoweri Museveni reflections Asmara g8 Africa Biography Dizzy Worms press freedom IMF leader Aid personality corruption Raymond O'Donnell congo