- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
memo leak Uganda Aid Operation hijacks danger Asmara UDI South Africa Lumbashi corruption Personal Letters Economic Recovery congo ower publicity Afrikaner g8 politics Band Aid Kuwisha books conflict cat Rhodesia Ethiopia Human Rights Desmond Tutu Royal Malewane Biography Michael Holman Zambia The Emperor Obote Susie Smith