- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Kuwisha arts letters Uganda memo leak mile end UDI Human Rights ower exile Michael Holman summit journalist help Susie Smith g8 cat Rugasira prime minister conflict Nigeria press freedom Fatboy Anti-Homosexual Laws Political Voice Binaisa Apartheid Book Review books Irish Times Economic Recovery David Case salesman Novel Zambia