- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
ower Personal Letters books statistic economy World Bank Anti-Homosexual Laws Leopard Hills Michaela Wrong Irish Times law Githongo Luxury Lodge corruption personality Famine Anti-corruption congo publicity Dizzee Worms memo leak Profile Kampala Finance hijacks The White Giraffe Human Rights summit Kuwisha globalisation prime minister Personal Letters death future Crisis