- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
culture publicity economy African angst Irish Times Rhodesia salesman legal Yoweri Museveni Lumbashi journalist Dizzy Worms Michael Holman David Case memo leak Novel Last Orders at Harrods Mandela Obote Memoirs hijacks Biography death FT Magazine Zambia Financial Times Zaire visions Anti-corruption News Raymond O'Donnell politics UN African Deadlines Economic Recovery