- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
hijacks Monetary Fund Jeffrey D Sachs leader Mugabe Operation Finance exile press freedom Personal Letters Michaela Wrong Ethiopia Dizzee Worms Zaire Apartheid Lusaka politics globalisation visions Somali coast Afrikaner Political Voice Novel journalist independence salesman war personality prime minister Ryszard Kapuscinski South Africa future African Deadlines Obote Famine