- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
military globalisation exile Commonwealth visions Zambia publicity Anti-Homosexual Laws literature Michael Holman Operation Harrods Crisis FT Magazine Immigration Kampala Last Orders at Harrods African angst Biography donors Raymond O'Donnell Zaire war books Book Review letters Personal Letters help economy Githongo Power World Bank Binaisa Africa Desmond Tutu