- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
press freedom Africa reflections Commonwealth g8 law News hijacks warrior government instititions Neutrality Ethiopia Mozambique Rugby Memoirs conflict tax Soweto Lusaka David Case war Kagnew Susie Smith Ryszard Kapuscinski Dizzy Worms Rhodesia legal Power Anti-Homosexual Laws Immigration Desmond Tutu Britain Afrikaner Nelson Mandela