- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
reflections congo Mugabe literature Michael Holman book of the week corruption FT Magazine Britain Africa Rugby Mandela cat letters World Bank Immigration Luxury Lodge Zambia Finance Jeffrey D Sachs press freedom Financial Aid Novel Parkinson's Dizzy Worms mile end legal Anti-Homosexual Laws Lumbashi independence Political Voice Uganda arts culture Crisis