- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
journalist help future government Democracy Mandela Commonwealth Ryszard Kapuscinski Rugby Power Novel Soweto visions Neutrality African Deadlines exile Kampala death Monetary Fund Dadaab UN publicity Desmond Tutu Memoirs protest Britain Kenya Literary Review Personal Letters book of the week African angst Human Rights Lusaka Band Aid Financial Aid