- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
globalisation Rugasira zimbabwe Parkinson's Literary Review government Uganda visions Immigration World Bank Asmara UDI publicity arts UN South Africa Novel Michael Holman letters Nigeria summit Raymond O'Donnell Susie Smith Desmond Tutu African angst Apartheid independence Operation literature Lumbashi protest Britain future Anti-Homosexual Laws Neutrality