- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
legal UN Novel congo Commonwealth visions Kampala Afrikaner Irish Times Book Review Neutrality warrior Famine Zambia Financial Aid Yoweri Museveni World Bank conflict Personal Letters cat Economic Recovery prime minister Britain Apartheid reflections memo leak David Case Zaire poverty Parkinson's African Deadlines leader Last Orders at Harrods publicity Gobind Nankani