- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Biography Financial Times Monetary Fund salesman IMF instititions Power Literary Review Raymond O'Donnell Soweto Aid leader exile legal Mozambique News Financial Aid g8 war The Emperor Commonwealth Operation Human Rights tax Memoirs Yoweri Museveni Dadaab Kagnew Royal Malewane Personal Letters African Deadlines Kampala Rugasira corruption warrior