- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Michael Holman reflections corruption death literature press freedom News Monetary Fund Zaire Last Orders at Harrods Memoirs Royal Malewane Profile Personal Letters tax Rugasira independence Crisis Britain Kenya Rhodesia Lumbashi Democracy protest warrior World Bank globalisation Anti-Homosexual Laws Financial Times future help Nigeria Novel Literary Review culture