- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
journalist globalisation World Bank donors government Personal Letters Political Voice reflections corruption Dizzee Worms Literary Review Uganda Soweto prime minister Harrods literature press freedom conflict Luxury Lodge Eritrea Githongo Band Aid Mugabe protest Kampala Zaire war African Deadlines Irish Times UDI The Emperor instititions Yoweri Museveni Obote Democracy