- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
literature Zambia World Bank Dadaab Anti-Homosexual Laws hijacks conflict Nigeria Jeffrey D Sachs Apartheid visions Harrods Lusaka Band Aid Desmond Tutu press freedom Britain Political Voice Human Rights Yoweri Museveni Biography protest UDI warrior zimbabwe Kenya Parkinson's Lumbashi economy Nelson Mandela war South Africa Rhodesia David Case Personal Letters