- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Kagnew Lusaka law cat war pakistan Monetary Fund Literary Review Dadaab leader prime minister World Bank Personal Letters Raymond O'Donnell Band Aid Yoweri Museveni legal hijacks The Emperor letters Zambia book of the week Royal Malewane UN Book Review Irish Times Kuwisha journalist Rhodesia salesman reflections Michael Holman visions Aid Leopard Hills