- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
future Personal Letters Dizzy Worms Mugabe Gobind Nankani mile end Zambia Profile protest Crisis Power Eritrea military hijacks legal culture Luxury Lodge tax Travel independence Lumbashi Yoweri Museveni leader Band Aid letters UDI Michael Holman instititions Financial Times Nelson Mandela Aid corruption Githongo law Book Review