- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
African Deadlines Obote David Case pakistan Memoirs books leader Irish Times Human Rights Michael Holman help Zaire Lusaka death Operation Mozambique Uganda Political Voice The White Giraffe Financial Aid UDI Harrods Financial Times Band Aid Binaisa liberation corruption Zambia ower Luxury Lodge Mandela Personal Letters Monetary Fund zimbabwe Leopard Hills