- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Crisis future Finance leader The White Giraffe law Soweto Anti-Homosexual Laws Economic Recovery Neutrality Zaire UN Asmara Financial Aid Memoirs conflict The Emperor summit Mandela poverty UDI press freedom Personal Letters Somali coast Anti-corruption Kuwisha Famine Yoweri Museveni literature zimbabwe Novel Lusaka congo statistic Biography