- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Fatboy Michaela Wrong publicity Dizzy Worms Zambia Ryszard Kapuscinski Eritrea FT Magazine Kenya Yoweri Museveni Profile Apartheid Famine Zaire Crisis books personality Kampala poverty congo Democracy future African Deadlines The White Giraffe Financial Aid Irish Times Britain Aid salesman conflict Asmara journalist prime minister Royal Malewane Africa