- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Economic Recovery African angst Rhodesia Ryszard Kapuscinski war memo leak death Famine culture publicity g8 Zambia News World Bank Political Voice Biography The Emperor zimbabwe Irish Times Commonwealth Zaire Novel Dizzee Worms congo Neutrality literature Jeffrey D Sachs letters Soweto Britain future Last Orders at Harrods pakistan government Obote