- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
South Africa economy government congo Kagnew Binaisa Political Voice mile end Michaela Wrong instititions Britain Operation Monetary Fund Personal Letters Literary Review summit Anti-Homosexual Laws Personal Letters Yoweri Museveni Gobind Nankani Last Orders at Harrods conflict Fatboy Afrikaner The Emperor African Deadlines Luxury Lodge Zaire Commonwealth Asmara African angst law corruption Dizzy Worms war