- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Neutrality letters Zaire Luxury Lodge Mozambique Democracy Kenya Immigration Economic Recovery Lumbashi Power Gobind Nankani donors Nigeria UN book of the week Britain Ryszard Kapuscinski South Africa David Case Yoweri Museveni Memoirs Michael Holman The Emperor legal ower death Famine Desmond Tutu congo Aid Apartheid danger Dizzy Worms Fatboy