- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
globalisation Michaela Wrong Afrikaner Soweto Harrods cat Dizzee Worms UN donors Financial Times arts Fatboy exile African Deadlines war Somali coast help World Bank Novel poverty conflict Power Eritrea Travel Kampala Kenya future culture Last Orders at Harrods Luxury Lodge protest Lusaka corruption hijacks Desmond Tutu