- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
politics cat Economic Recovery Finance Zambia publicity Anti-corruption Neutrality warrior death zimbabwe economy Power Mozambique corruption UDI Africa African Deadlines Famine FT Magazine exile Soweto visions hijacks Last Orders at Harrods Operation Kagnew ower Travel Lumbashi danger literature Zaire book of the week African angst