- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
salesman Africa Rugby Soweto journalist Anti-Homosexual Laws Uganda Ryszard Kapuscinski Aid leader Royal Malewane letters Leopard Hills summit Novel Lusaka exile legal Memoirs Immigration Ethiopia Financial Aid Nigeria UDI Commonwealth Harrods Yoweri Museveni pakistan visions Githongo donors Band Aid UN poverty Asmara