- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
protest Obote Gobind Nankani Zaire legal Anti-corruption salesman g8 cat book of the week African angst Nigeria Immigration Last Orders at Harrods Monetary Fund Rugby Human Rights literature Desmond Tutu books conflict Personal Letters Famine danger Soweto The Emperor Novel Memoirs IMF visions economy UN Irish Times corruption journalist