- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Kuwisha Yoweri Museveni Royal Malewane prime minister Somali coast visions Africa legal Britain war Literary Review Eritrea tax Operation Biography Financial Aid danger Democracy Nigeria arts Dizzee Worms Soweto Commonwealth Kenya future literature poverty Zambia conflict Gobind Nankani Financial Times UDI statistic Human Rights Susie Smith