- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
press freedom Obote books future Africa congo Political Voice Personal Letters summit Parkinson's Anti-Homosexual Laws war exile Somali coast Royal Malewane World Bank Nigeria Asmara Financial Times conflict Democracy arts The Emperor Book Review warrior Ryszard Kapuscinski Biography African angst letters liberation Githongo hijacks Binaisa Lumbashi Raymond O'Donnell