- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
independence African angst Africa cat Mozambique Commonwealth Last Orders at Harrods Lusaka Financial Times Financial Aid culture statistic Irish Times The White Giraffe corruption Nigeria instititions visions Britain legal Zambia Ryszard Kapuscinski death Kagnew mile end Finance Personal Letters personality Ethiopia Immigration Literary Review Kenya Rhodesia The Emperor Economic Recovery